Putting Power to Work with the MC Series Coin Counter…
Product Spotlight: MX36 Series Manual Reset Circuit Protector
MX36 Series in in the marine industry
MX36-GCB Series offers three types of panel mount high-amp circuit breakers. All are waterproof and meet IP67 standards.
- MX36-GCB (shown): Type III, manual reset with switch, available with current ratings from 25–180Amps
- MX36-GCB-A: Type III, manual reset, available with current ratings from 25–180Amps.
- MX36-GCB-B: Type I, automatic reset, available with current ratings from 25–180Amps
Putting Power to Work with the TGPL:
The MX36 from Trimax is suitable for many aftermarket vehicle applications and the Marine industry. Extremely durable the MX36 is available up to 300 amps of overload protection. There are two main UL standards for such a device: An electrical device that has been certified Ignition Protected is suitable for use in marine engine compartments and fuel tank spaces. There are generally two test standards accepted by the Marine Industry – SAE J1171, External Ignition Protection of Marine Electrical Devices and UL1500, Ignition- Protection Test for Marine Products. The MX36 carries the UL1500 standard and can be used on any watercraft that needs ignition protection.
HIGH-AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER – PANEL MOUNT:
- 25-200amp Circuit Protection
- Type III, manual reset, available with current ratings from 30-200amps
- Type I, auto reset, available with current ratings from 30-200amps
- Panel mount
EXAMPLES OF MX36 SERIES APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Audio Equipment
- Auxiliary & accessory circuits
- Trucks and Buses
- Recreational Vehicles
- Battery Chargers
- DC Audio System
- …and many more.
Click here to learn more about Trimax transportation and automative circuit breakers.
Click here for the MX36 Series datasheet.
The divisions of Pelco Component Technologies
Across the US and around the world, OEMs, engineers and product designers choose components from Pelco Component Technologies to control electricity and make things happen at the right time. We call it Putting Power to Work.
Sign up for PelcoPulse Email
Send us an email