The world's leading trade show for industrial technology, the Hannover…
To all our customers, vendors, employees and family members.
We at Pelco Component Technologies are committed to protecting our entire family of customers, vendors and our very valuable employees. We have been following this growing pandemic closely and are following all Federal, State and Local advisories. To that end, we have put the following measures in place.
- We have met with each of our employees and stressed the need for sound cleaning and hygiene practices. This includes proper washing and cleaning of all workstations.
- We have advised all employees not to come to work if you are not feeling well with any type of illness (Not just Coronavirus symptoms).
- We have curtailed all business-related travel.
- We have reduced vendor and other related visits to our facilities.
- Our Human Resources department has been following and providing information what programs and assistance is or will be available for all our employees in case of a mandatory or voluntary shut down of our manufacturing facilities.
- And finally, as of March 17th, all non-essential employees will be working from home.
Our manufacturing lines will still be operating until such time as we determine they must be shut down or we are ordered by local authorities to do so. However, lead times and deliveries may be affected by supply chain and other unforeseen circumstances. We will do our best to keep all of our loyal customers apprised of any major changes.
We, like most companies, understand that production of any type of products are always second to the health and safety of employees, vendors, customers and their families. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates through our web site and blog.
We thank you for your support and understanding. Together we will all get through these trying times.
All the best,
Pelco Component Technologies