An Airotronics multifunction relay timer offers multiple timing modes in…
Time-lapse camera manufacturers choose the Peltec 619 daily/weekly timer for user-programmable scheduling of construction camera activity. Universal supply voltage options make this versatile 24-hour 7-day timer the reliable choice for everything from urban towers, to road and bridge projects, to remote locations where standard utility power is not available.
Control lighting as well as camera intervals
This 24/7 programmable digital timer is also used by lighting manufacturers to provide similar control and coordination with on-site cameras, for security, job progress, insurance and marketing purposes. Set lights and cameras to match work schedules, assess traffic patterns, track employee activity or investigate off-hours events.
AC, DC, and Solar-Powered Timers
Supply voltages for the Peltec 619 range from 12–250VAC, and 12–24 VDC. Logging, mining, and remote agricultural operations are often off the grid. Large-scale municipal projects, as well as high-rise construction and off-shore projects can involve hard-to-reach camera installations. In these situations, solar power assemblies deliver steady DC juice via on-board panel and solar-charged battery backup.
Reliable, Resettable and Accurate
The Peltec 619 Daily/Weekly Digital Timer comes with 15 program periods built in: full week, 7 individual days, and 7 multi-day combinations. Choose, set and review time intervals with LCD display. A standard lithium button battery keeps accurate time.
Peltec 619 Daily/Weekly Digital Timer
Program full week, individual days or multiple-day settings; random and temporary overrides available.
- User-programmable 24-hour, 7-day digital timer
- 15 different program periods built in: Full week, 7 individual days and 7 multiple-day combinations
- Set automatic On/Off cycles; use manual override when needed
- Real-time 24/7 accuracy to the minute
- 12-hour am/pm clock format
- Set up to 8 On/Off cycles per day
- On board LED power indicator
- LCD display shows ON and OFF status
- Memory backup with onboard battery
- 20 Amp resistive switching capability, maximum
- Choice of 6 voltages: 120VAC, 230VAC, 24VAC/VDC, 12VAC/VDC
- Clear protective cover included
- UL and CE approvals, RoHS compliant
- Dimensions inches 2 3/8″H x 2 3/8″W x 1 3/8″D
- millimeters 60mmH x 60mmW x 37mmD
- Supply voltage ranges 100–130VAC, 200–250VAC, 24VAC/VDC, 12VAC/VDC
- Operating accuracy ±1 second/day at 20°C
- Operating temperature -10°C to +55°C
- Standards UL, CE, RoHS, CUR E166259
Companies worldwide control, test and manage electricity in systems, machines and devices with products from Pelco Component Technologies.
Our customers rely on Pelco to make things happen at the right time.
We call it Putting Power to Work.